Monday, November 22, 2010

Red Team Domination Beeeew! Beeeew! (sound of laser gun)

I wasn't going to blog these pictures, but when I saw this picture below of Jen getting ready to get her Laser Tag on, I simply could not resist! haha I love it.

Getting ready to attack!! Is this where's waldo? Julie pops up in every picture. She's loves ruining things hehe. In photo: Ryan Kris, Jarad, Julie, Kell, Jen, Thom, Jamie, Brayden, Matt.


Again..this picture was suppose to be just Jen and me......um.....

Notice no one ruined their picture


Jarad's ready to get his Charlie's Angel on!








Another picture destroyed by....yep Julie and Krista. Clearly they weren't getting enough attention throughout the night.

So to sum it up red team pretty much dominated both games of Laser Tag (lie). Good news is that we'll be back soon, they gave us a free game cause we had to wait forever to play. Whoohooooo for laser tag!

10 comments:

Readable Eatables said...

FUN! I have never played Laser Tag...Sad huh?? Heard it's fun though. That tall guy in the first picture on the right kinda looks like the dude from Twilight (Edward)

Kellee Cachoo said...

Oh my gosh I thought that when I posted the pic too. How funny! He really doesn't in person, but he does in this picture. Lasers fun you gotta go girl.

becky rigby said...

I love Caleb's twin, Ry Ry. Cute pics, looks like lots of fun. My sisters are always trying to butt into my pics too..... oh wait, it's the other way around. =)

The Reid Family said...

your cute. i suck at laser tag. i hate how die hards hang out there to always destroy the fun!

Dan and Julie Fisher said...

bahahahahahahahahaha

Kellee Cachoo said...

Funny funny Julieeeee

Jones Family said...

Yo babe you have this great mix of songs on your playlist and out of nowhere is some Jay-Z song...haha what the??

Kellee Cachoo said...

Haha! It's the New York song if you listen to the chorus silly! I put it on to go with my NY post. :):):)

Kellee Cachoo said...

I totally believe that Becky! haha

Serious Alisa! Remember that Jason Borne kid? haha! We were doomed before we stepped onto that battle field. heeeeheeee!

Jen Jarrett said...

Isn't it great that we got passes to go back and play again. whoop whoop.

that was fun. i like you and your friends.