Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Retirement Madre

I'm a bit late on this but my mom retired this last July!! What an exciting time for her. I had a spout of jealousy for the first couple months. hehe just teasin' But I'm so happy for her she's been keeping dang busy with grandkids, moving projects are lots more. Now if only my dad would get on board and retire!!!


Retirement Party: The family I love

Mom and Tylie most adorable baby ever

Work peeps


Congrats!! I love you Mama you're the best in the West. Thanks for all you do for me and our fam!!!

5 comments:

The Reid Family said...

holy cow I didnt know your mama retired. That is exciting! I bet she is still keeping super busy with your fam, you have the cutest family ever! Love ya.

Jones Family said...

Yay for camille! I miss her, how is she liking it? My mom retired in july too but she misses her job kinda.

Jen Jarrett said...

Hahaha. Kellee. You are almost as good at posting things as I am (you do it but I little late...) I am glad. better late than never. I always love when you post because I get to live vicariously through you. This sounds and looks like it was a fun event. Hurray for your mama!

p.s. panti is my word varification - and ironic that we were just looking at some :^)

Kellee Cachoo said...

haha the irony... and yes a retirement is definitely something we all are longing to attend. haha

She loves being retired!! Who wouldn't? I'd be in heaven! She's a busy beaver watching kids and what not. Love her! Love you. haha

Kellee Cachoo said...

retirement *parties are* I meant to say...(I was making fun of you Jen hehe)fail