Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Toe-tal fun!

So I like to learn how to do random things that are fun to me, just to know how to do them. I'm weird I suppose, but I thought it sounded fun to learn how to do nails/toes that you get done in the salon. Esp since my nieces LOVEEE me to paint their nails. So..with the help of my comrades Katy and Sarah the nail experts themselves, I bought the tools and supplies to do gel toes for my nieces while we were at our cabin. We were there for about 9 days luckily cause it's no quick process esp for a newby. But we had time to get most everyone's toes done while were there and the girls loved them!

Addie



Lexie My own finger nails

Nicole

Ellie

Hollie


I did a bunch more, but didn't get pictures of all of them.
Anyway they're nothing great, but totally fun to learn just because. :)

4 comments:

Jones Family said...

Cute I love Ellie's. Plan on doing mine when you come visit! :)

becky rigby said...

I love Hollie's but I like how Ellie's are the whole nail. Let's get together and you can do mine and Caleb's. =)

The Reid Family said...

that is awesome that you learned how to do that. You are a woman of many trades! Love ya. p.s. did they teach you how to deal with cracked nasty heels? he he. I could really use a pedi!!

Jen Jarrett said...

Um! They are AMAZING!!!!! I will pay you $5 to do mine. ;^)
(I am serious though....)
glad i found your blog roomie - it was kind of hard to find. Now I will be stalking you!
muwahahahahaha