Monday, August 23, 2010

Ode to Ashton, ID

One of my favorite places on earth is up at our lil' cabin in Idaho near Island Park. I was able to spend 9 days up there this year, and we did not tire of that river. We tubed it almost everyday, sometimes twice. We had a great time even though Jed's little family all got really sick and had to go home early. But we had an amazing time!

Hike to Hidden Falls in the Tetons. Dallin, Tayson & Dad.


Warm River

That's right...I caught the biggest fish of the trip. 18 1/2" brown. Me & Pa


Catching frogs! Tayson


The gang


Dall fishing in his skivs haha! (we went fishing and he didn't thin he'd want to get in the water...but he changed his mind when he got there.)




Fishing in the rain! Our first catch of the trip. Addie and me



Outside watching a movie on the projector. Brrrr it gets cold at night!


Cave Falls

Happy Birthday dad! Sunday afternoon. We had a special dance awaiting him as he walked outside. haha...so ugly.


Feeding the fish after Sacrament


Tubing

Jackson Hole: Jenny Lake. We went rafting down Big Kahuna later that day but I don't have pics of it with me. Such a fun/scary trip. hehe

Ashton playing in the water

More tubing

Jenny Lake so pretty


2 comments:

The Reid Family said...

Man I want in on the Fisher family cabin fun. I love that place, and you guys are a riot. I can only imagine the fun that takes place there!! I guess I will just have to hold on to the memories since odds are I will never be back there:) Sheriff McPeet, or uh McFee will never forget!

Kellee Cachoo said...

Oh don't you even. You'll totally be back there. We can go next year silly girl...anytime! I just need to plan it. We'd have some fun.